Because All Your Business Management Software Needs to ‘Talk’ to Each Other …
With custom programming, Winged Disc Technologies can integrate Quickbooks with any business reporting software. As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 1999, Haiden Turner (owner of Winged Disc Technologies) provides a tax and custom accounting programming background for Winged Disc Technologies clients.
Need QuickBooks setup and Custom Reporting Done Once – and Done Right?
Then you need Haiden Turner of Winged Disc Technologies on your team! With clients located across the U.S. – Winged Disc Technologies is based in Dallas, TX and provides QuickBooks Business Management Solutions, QuickBooks Consulting, QuickBooks Custom Programming and Business Process Management Solutions to clients in the Dallas Fort Worth area; and nation-wide.
QuickBooks Custom Reporting, QuickBooks Integration and Business Management Solutions
Contact Winged Disc Technologies
QuickBooks Typical Business User Profile, at Start Up:
• Purchased QuickBooks at business or business division start-up. (Great choice!)
• Business owner set up QuickBooks to the best of their ability.
• Or, bookkeeper set up QuickBooks to the best of their ability.
• This initial QuickBooks setup was not the best configuration – but it worked.
Quickbooks Typical Business User Profile, 5-10 Years Later:
• Business has now grown far beyond original start-up footprint. (Congrats!)
• The business may now contain several divisions; or several cost centers.
• Due to lack of time and knowledge – QuickBooks configuration has never been updated.
• Business growth is at a stand-still because QuickBooks reports are not providing accurate information.
• Business cannot generate accurate financial statements; potential investors not interested.
Quickbooks Software Integration Possibilities
With custom programming, we can integrate QuickBooks with any business reporting software. Haiden Turner, owner of Winged Disc Technologies, has been a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor since 1999.
Some of the software we work with: Lathem, Method, Acctivate, QQube, Sourcelink, Corrigo, Fishbowl and Avalara. Winged Disc Technologies is also a Microsoft Partner Organization.
Don’t see your software above? We work with all software – contact us for details.
Winged Disc Technologies works with small to large to enterprise level businesses to automate workflows, integrate software (programming all software products to ‘talk’ to each other and share data) – and generate custom reporting. We integrate QuickBooks data with other software packages.
Winged Disc Technologies QuickBooks Custom Programming
Does your organization have unique aspects that can’t be handled by and an off-the-shelf, general purpose accounting solution?
At Winged Disc Technologies – we have solutions! Contact Us
- You may already have an application that is designed specifically for your industry, which operates separately from your “real” accounting system (we’ll call it your “back office accounting system” from here on out.)
- Maybe you don’t even have a real back office accounting system, but are trying to use basic accounting functions built-in to your industry-specific (vertical) application; which is advertised to make the software function as a complete “accounting system.”
- Or, you may be holding back on getting the vertical software solution that you know your business really needs because you are convinced that it won’t connect with your back office accounting; and will just create more problems than it solves.
Winged Disc Technologies Business Process Management
We are an Intuit Solution Provider and Microsoft Partner Organization. Winged Disc Technologies Business Process Management Consulting works with businesses to automate workflows, integrate software and generate custom reporting.
We integrate Quickbooks data with other software packages. General purpose accounting systems cannot possibly meet every need that every type of business may have. And there are is a wide variety of vertical software solutions available to meet the special needs of almost any specific business you can imagine.
Industry-specific vertical software solutions usually do what they are intended to do very well; that’s the whole point of their existence. However, when it comes to general ledger accounting, accounts payable, and cash and bank accounting – vertical software solutions either don’t try to include accounting functionality. Or if some accounting functions are included in the vertical software, it is usually substandard at best for complete accounting purposes and reports generation.
Winged Disc Technologies Specializes in Working with Microsoft® and Intuit® Products
You may think (or have been told) that integrating a vertical solution with a back office accounting package can’t be done.
However, we think that you will be pleasantly surprised to find that it can, in fact, be accomplished if the vertical and the back office products use modern technologies; and you employ a competent consultant. Winged Disc Technologies specializes in working with Microsoft® and Intuit® products – which both have excellent tools on the back office side to achieve integration with a wide variety of vertical solutions.
Winged Disc Technologies – Certifications
- Intuit Premier Reseller
- Quickbooks® Certified ProAdvisor, 1999 to Present
- Advanced Quickbooks® Certified ProAdvisor
- Enterprise Quickbooks® Certified ProAdvisor
- Point of Sale Quickbooks® Certified ProAdvisor
- Sleeter Group Quickbooks® Consultant
- QQube Certified Solution Provider
- Microsoft Partner Organization
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- ACCTivate! Consulting Partner
- Method Certified Consultant
- Concur Platinum Advisor
- Certified Small Business Advisor – Corelytics/Mentor Plus
- Association of QuickBooks Technologists